NOVA Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates LLC have put together some resources that you might find useful.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance – helps qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need.
- RxAssist – Patient assistance programs are run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine. RxAssist offers a comprehensive database of these patient assistance programs.
- Needy Meds – A resource for people who cannot afford medicine or other healthcare costs, NeedyMeds has information on nearly 800 programs.
- The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR) Web site provides health care information to consumers, researchers and health professionals, including information on how to stop smoking
Other Pulmonology Resources